Die FLux XF ist ein high-end All Mountain Bindung und sorgt vom Carven bis zum höchsten Ollie für ganz neue Erfahrungen.
MEDIUM – US 7-9.5
LARGE – US 9+
Stiffness: 4 Lightness: 4
- Axis: The spine running through the forward lean adjuster allows for maximum heelside support while the center slit provides lateral flexibility. The highback is also wider at the top to increase contact area and provide improved power transfer.
- Micro Adjuster: 2.5 degree adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
- Super Tough Nylon: A fiber mix with a medium flex that is perfect for all mountain riding.
- Transfer: Lightweight focused on direct power transfer.
- Performance Blend: A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance
- Footon: Designed with a special material to prevent snow buildup and to provide more direct board feel with all the cushion you need.
- Toolless Lever: Make adjustments on the fly with no tools.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- Waffle Strap: The new waffle strap is built to achieve next level response with two layer construction focused on direct power transfer and a seamless fit.
- Beer Buckles: Newly engineered buckles give riders more leverage when cranking down on the straps allowing them to get to the last click with minimal effort. Features a bottle opener in case of any emergencies.
- L-Guide For a smooth in and out. Holds ratchet ladders down.
- F.T.M. Versa Softer material and a better holding top or toe strap option. Designed to fit any boot on the market.
- UU Fit A 360 degree wrap evens out pressure for natural feel and hold.